The Swiss Space Center has three distinct governing bodies; the Board of Directors, the Steering Committee and the Annual Assembly.
Board of Directors
The BoD is composed of a representative of SSO, ETH Zürich and EPFL. The members of the board of directors are:
- Renato Krpoun (Head Swiss Space Office)
- Detlef Günther (Vice President Research and Corporate Relations at ETH Zürich)
- Philippe Gillet (Vice-President for Academic Affairs at EPFL)
The SC is composed of five members coming representing SSO, ETH Zürich, EPFL, the non-industrial members and the industrial members of the SSC. The academic/RTO and industrial representatives are elected by the members of the Swiss Space Center at the Annual Assembly for a two-year period.
The members of the Steering Committee are:
- Urs Frei (Deputy Head Swiss Space Office National Affairs)
- Nico De Rooij (EPFL)
- Markus Rothacher (ETH Zürich)
- Ana-Maria Madrigal (RTO Representative)
- Urs Meier (Industry Representative)
- Christian Schori (Industry Representative)
- Samuel Krucker (Non-Industry Representative)
The annual assembly is the yearly gathering of all members of the SSC.